CLICK HERE NOW FOR CUSTOM CDGs
This Link will open a new window to the only legal source for Sound Choice brand custom CDGs.

Search The Sound Choice Store: Go Advanced search
Sound Choice - SoundBoard Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | directory | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Sound Choice - SoundBoard » Ask Sound Choice » Where are you SoundChoice??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where are you SoundChoice??
Willy C
Member # 2069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Willy C     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All these posts....has anyone accually heard from ANYONE from SoundChoice. Certainly NOT on this messageboard!! [Frown]
Posts: 440 | From: Kirkland, Washington | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barosjn
Member # 13192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barosjn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sound Choice hasn't updated us with any news on this site or in this message board for months. I betcha anything that this company will eventually wind up on one of those "Whatever Happened To..." television specials if things keep going the way they are now. The staff have to get their head out of the ostrich hole of legalities sooner or later or Sound Choice will be just about as washed up as every other celebrity that's been on a "Whatever Happened To..." television special. Here's hoping that "Whatever Happened To Sound Choice?" does not happen.
Posts: 194 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SC Studios
Member # 10827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SC Studios   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Willy C - I can assure you that we're still here, and we ARE looking at this board. Years ago we had a ton of interaction with board members, but we almost had people dedicated to nothing but requests. We no longer have such positions, so our contributions here are unfortunately minimal. We do apologize for that, but again, we are paying attention. [Smile]

Barosjn - I know you're a valuable member here, and have made some really good song requests. But please don't assume that we've got our collective head in an "ostrich hole of legalities". The regrettable quote about suing pirates as a "business model" is out there, much to our chagrin, but don't take it as that black and white.

We are a fully functioning recording studio, and times are rare that there isn't music (for some purpose) being created in our building. Have we done much karaoke lately? Obviously not. Are we doing other things? Absolutely. Do we wish we cranked out 10 new CDGs a month? Again, absolutely. Are we still in the business of making karaoke tracks? Yes.

Our staff, to a person, empathizes with all of you in regards to wanting new music. Please trust me on that, okay?

Thanks -
John

Posts: 72 | From: Charlotte, NC | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Willy C
Member # 2069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Willy C     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to hear from you John. Im very happy to hear that Sound Choice is still going to be with us! Waiting with bated breath for some new disc's to appear. Thank you.
Posts: 440 | From: Kirkland, Washington | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barosjn
Member # 13192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barosjn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to hear from you, Sound Choice. I apologize for the ostrich hole analogies. I just didn't understand what you staff members were trying to do during your business' hiatus. Also, I'm glad you enjoy my requests. I hope some of them get taken into greater consideration during the future of your business.
Posts: 194 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian
Member # 309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would SC like us to report pirates?
Posts: 789 | From: Audubon, Pa. | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lehidude
Member # 1747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lehidude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for checking in, John. I guess all of us here kinda took "the way it was" for granted. It's pretty obvious to us now that piracy has had a crippling effect on the industry and the manufacturers. With Sound Choice, I think the dissent from the customers is compounded by the fact that Sound Choice was always the
"go to" brand, and now from a production standpoint it is no better than a shell of its former self. Throw in customer service people like BC who aren't around anymore to answer questions, and it gets even harder to remain optimistic.

Posts: 248 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Sound Choice Store | Privacy Statement

©1999-2011 Sound Choice